Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Is The Oldest Running Cartoon?

Last Sunday was the concomics, this time I could only attend one day. Sunday was a busy day too, from the trip and waiting for the event, the drama and hopes to switch to cosplay, etc.

have fun, but I think that fails to share with everybody. Maybe because my group of friends increase dramatically ... Rarooo, return to be nearly as sociable as ever. I still miss talking to people, but people who understand you added to facebook, cos you question things and not greet you? eh not bite you know?. Anyway ..

First, thanks Yunie, Lien and Yotsu to get away with my crazy idea. T reallyome very fond of the character and the team. I hope we can recycle those missing \u0026lt;3

joker_verm Congratulations to win, aww it was AWESOME worth its cost. Remember, manages the office of cos and present in the circuit!



moments to remember in order

- Chiyu, Haru and I fangirl for the presentation of team
Basara - Taking the sun on the stairs. (Now I understand why my back hurt so much, 8D was when I kicked out and ended up hitting several steps)
-fanservice (no explanation needed)
"That the public at the end of the presentation we scream" and yaoi?! "I broke the sword
full presentation of Prussia in
8D - Austrian tips
-The photo of "obake-san"
- Dancing with the flag while with Celtic music.
- Azucaaar \u0026lt;3
- a person's face when I hear the farewell "and away! are all a crap, but I 8D "
- Sorpresaaa!
-mochi! Alfred (a bear) will steal a kiss Mr. austria xD?
-Dance ~
-Prussia in the girls bathroom during longggg time, in the end the lady it out: c








She recorded our presentació nand has a good memory!
if my mail was the one who remembered after all this time: D


literally being robbed by Zaira ~



pacman adventures * 3 *! and I think they taste
pacman put the hat for the photo: 3




xD I still do not recognize ...


Prussia, Maria Theresa, Hungary, Austria.


and know to be a header of a certain Empress livejournal?



casual picture! though you may not believe it D:!


Photos: thanks to their respective photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment