Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hooking Heat Pump Thermostat Goodman Weekend 'OSOM'

Spend a workshop ~ 6.7 (as the teacher is not as strict, if it had been me I would have rated a little 5y 8D) as: c I made note that one of the days I was not, because one of the percentage was a note of 5.9 D: Bone ... if you had pure notes 6. (6, 6.5, and some 7) is the only thing that explains to come down much. Anyway,

On Friday I went to withdraw the project and makes it to my house without falling in the micro and the other time: 3 and apart from that I devote Friday to finish the audio for the event on Saturday. ;

On Saturday I met with Andi to go (I did not know where was the event) and I was helping to sew some things for my costume (that you need someone else back accessories Dx). The bXD chipa years were so removed from togainu chi no being that on the first floor had a very nice bathrooms, 3,. After a while joker_verm helped me with the subject of eyes * 3 * and help her make-up (I think I'm improving my makeup skills * A *). Later we met Hiromi, Rukia, Neko and Mary. During the event I was talking with neko and good enough to explain the recent events in my life (Yunie D: to understand better what I told you Sunday best needed to hear the first part that I could not tell: x) , ate sushi (I'M TOO WESTERN AND ALSO NO ME GUSTO TT3), take pictures with those of vocalala, I saw two years ago ngave us keyring (adfkas gave me one of Izaya + Shizuo to last \u0026lt;3 saw the future!). Post-event ociamos and went to a friend's house to greet him, but Mr. reception told us there was \u0026lt;/ 3, when it was actually! Raging D: Come to my house dead and I forget to talk and stuff.

The fomingo order a bit and I started watching honey & clover and Bakuman, while awaiting the arrival Yunie and Neko. Meanwhile keep order one cos in the suitcase, and found other half done as Agito / Akito from Air gear, I tried it and spent a few minutes when I Yunie. From there we moved to Junjou Romantica and fueeee a great li

0 comments:

Post a Comment